|Home||» Products||» Animal Isolator||» Animal Isolators|
Why might you need an Isolation Cabinet?
1. Because you want your employees to be 100% protected from any possible exposure when working with viruses, bacteria, radioactivity, or contagious and harmful agents.
2. Because you want to be certain that valuable test material, carefully prepared for special tests, brings you the results you require.
3. Because you want a test, with a non-predictable lifetime, to have the highest assurance of a positive result, and because disruption in testing, caused by a failure in equipment, will cost you both financially and invaluable time.
Made of stainless steel (AISI 304), completely argon welded.
Housing dimensions: (w x d x h): 1250 x 650 x 800 mm.
Undercarriage provided with four adjustable legs.
§ One acrylic window in the front of the isolator with one pair of renewable neoprene gloves. Glove fastening and sealing uses compression rings. Window is hinged for opening from the front.
§ One top acrylic window provided for external lighting.
· Walking grid of stainless steel lattice, openings are 20 x 20 mm, pivoted at centre to allow cleaning of the isolator during operation.
· Water supply-Flexible hose with sprayer set inside isolator including valve.
· Feeding- stainless steel feeder (approx. 11 liters).
· Waste disposal-One waste disposal connection, 76 mm dia., with valve, coupling and 2 m flexible hose and one rubber plug for the inside.
Two filter housings for inlet and outlet filters including valves and coupling for air connections. You can choose from a positive or negative air system. Two flexible hoses to connect to air ventilation ports are provided, 76mm dia., 2 m long.
For internal pressure indication, a differential pressure gauge is mounted outside the isolator.
- Isolators are leak tested, prior to dispatch .
-Power: 230 V, 50 Hz, AC
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) isolators are 100 % cleanable and de contaminable.
Whether your application fits out of standard isolator design or you have a very specialized requirement, we possess the engineering, design and fabrication capabilities to provide a complete system to meet your specific needs and requirements.